ARCS® helps you identify and target participants based on profile data and their previous participation history. In addition, ARCS also manages their contact history to prevent "panel burn". The target profile data points include but are not limited to:
- Extensive product and brand history for each panelist
- Trackable individual selection criteria or testing limitations (e.g. allergies)
- Participation history from previous studies
- Training and orientation history
- Demographic and psychographic variables
ARCS allows your participants to control how you contact them. You can have ARCS reach out to your participants via email, SMS, IVR, or through your recruiters to engage with them and schedule your studies. Use ARCS to personalize emails and merge them with templates to create an engaging experience for your online panel communications.
Screen & Update Participant Profiles
Within the ARCS platform, create custom screeners, and integrate them with the participant's profile. Keeping your participant data up to date is easy with ARCS.
With ARCS Quota Balancing, you take control of sample validity. From simple to complex quotas, ARCS can help you define and manage your recruitment process. You can set these controls at the study level or even enforce them at the session level to get a granular look on how participants are recruited.
In addition to creating screening questions, the integrated ARCS Questionnaire Builder helps you create complex surveys. Some of the key features include:
- Copy (clone) existing questionnaires
- Create a survey library
- Link to any existing data point on the panel
- Create questions based on demographics or defined by other data
- Create and manage complex branching logics
- Preview questionnaires
- Support multiple languages
- Pipe answers
- Support custom variables
- Manage quotas
- Optimize design flow and questionnaire script
Without any rewriting or additional coding, ARCS "mobile-ready" questionnaires render properly on smartphones and tablets, as well as traditional web browsers. This provides maximum flexibility for survey participants and panelists, regardless of what mobile OS is being used – Apple iOS, Android, or Windows Mobile.